The general objective of the study is to understand practicse and challenges of solid waste management in Mekane Selam town Administration and suggest possible solutions.
1.3.2. Specific objectives
This study attempted:
1. To investigate the overall current practice of solid waste management
2. To assess the challenges of leadership in solid waste management in Mekane Selam town Administration
3. To explore stakeholders participation in solid waste management
4. To identify availability of infrastructure related with solid waste
1.4. Research questions
1. What is the current practice of solid waste management in Mekane Selam town administration?
2. What are the main challenges of leadership to manage solid waste efficiently?
3. How do the practical participation and attitudinal perception of stakeholders in solid waste?
4. Does the town have required infrastructure to manage and disposal solid wastes?